Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use before using IISAL® website and included iisal® services.
Your attention is drawn to the Terms and Conditions of Use. By using this website or any of its included services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must exit this website.
This website is intended for use as a source of general information only and can be used by consumers after login to view their receipts and manage their personal finance received through supported retailers.
Personal data submitted in the Digital Receipt portal and application as well as purchase data from retailing partners (hereinafter sales outlets) are protected and processed according to requirements of the law on personal data protection to collect, analyses data shown in these conditions, make conclusions and offers, organize surveys and conduct draws for buyers.
1.1 IISAL® Service Scope; IISAL® is a Digital receipt, IISAL® Digital Receipt portal (hereinafter the portal) enables customers to view all received Digital Receipts from supported retailers.
The data on the Digital Receipt consists of:
- Data of transaction parties
- Data describing the purchased goods or provided services
- Data describing the payment
- Data related to sponsors /Advertisers
1.2 General Service Terms
- The merchant has to join the Digital Receipt environment to send receipts to his customers.
- The purchase receipt is digitally available in the portal, if you purchase from a sales outlet that has joined the Digital Receipt solution (see the list here).
- Digital Receipt sms or email notification delivery depends on sms gateway queue and customer email or mobile number status and validity.
2. Customer services
- IISAL® assumes no liability or control over customer information and purchase transactions, all purchase transactions are considered a responsibility of retailer, IISAL® will not be liable for refunds and returns or updated on related transactions to which an Digital Receipt is issued.
- The data and Digital Receipts which are attached to the transaction in your IISAL® account or displayed in mobile app will be owned by us.
- The creation of IISAL® Digital Receipts is dependent on IISAL® receiving correct, timely data regarding your transactions via your Retailers and Retailers’ Data Providers. IISAL® shall not be responsible for any errors arising from incorrect or incomplete data, or data which is delivered to your IISAL® Service late.
- Over time, IISAL® Service may provide you with access to information relating to the purchases you have made with Retailers that we think will be interesting and helpful to you, for example nutritional information relating to the food products you have purchased. We will write to you to tell you about these new services and features and you will be given the ability to opt in to receive these additional services.
3. Customer registration
- Any login details you create in relation to your IISAL® Service are for your own personal use only and you must keep your login details confidential and secure. Sharing your login details with any other person is strictly prohibited.
- You must notify IISAL® immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your IISAL® Service login details or any breach of our security by sending an email to IISAL® at firstname.lastname@example.org and giving details of the unauthorized use or breach.
- Without prejudice to IISAL® rights and remedies, we reserve the right to promptly disable your IISAL® Service login details and suspend access to your IISAL® Service, if in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you have breached any of the provisions of these Terms.
4. Customer privacy
- Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using your IISAL® Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
5. Technical requirements
- In order to use your IISAL® Service, you are required to have internet access on your device. Your device will need to meet the necessary minimum specifications set to operate the IISAL® App.
- You must ensure that your device contains adequate anti-virus protection and any appropriate firewall protections to prevent unauthorized access and use.
- We reserve the right to upgrade the functionality of the IISAL® Service from time to time. This may require you to update, at your own cost, the functionality of other compatible software in order to ensure compatibility with the IISAL® Service.
6. Service availability
We will try to ensure that your IISAL® Service is available for use at all times. However, your IISAL® Service is provided over the internet and mobile networks and so its operation and availability may be affected by factors outside of our control at any time for any reason. We do not guarantee that use of or access to your IISAL® Service will always be available and/or uninterrupted, or that it will always be error-free.
7. Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the IISAL® Service and related documentation throughout the world belong to Us and Our licensors and the rights in your IISAL® Service are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, your IISAL® Service or related documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
8. Chnages to iisal® service
From time to time we may automatically update your IISAL® Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively, we may ask you to update your IISAL® Service for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using your IISAL® Service.
9. Changes to these terms
These Terms may only be modified with our prior written consent. We may alter or amend these Terms, including introducing new terms that are: (i) the result of a change in the law or regulation or our business; (ii) necessary for the provision of your IISAL® Service; or (iii) the result of any improvements to your IISAL® Service.
We are under no obligation to notify you of any changes to these Terms that result in minor adjustments or corrections to these Terms.
10. Transfer of rights
IISAL® may transfer his rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing or by email if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- These Terms apply from when you click “I Accept” upon creating your IISAL® Service account and will remain in full force and effect while you use your IISAL® Service until terminated.
- We may terminate these Terms and your use of your IISAL® Service, or suspend your use of your IISAL® Service, immediately by written notice to you if in Our reasonable opinion, We believe there has been unauthorized access to your IISAL® Service; or we have a legal or regulatory obligation imposed on us, which requires Us to cease providing your IISAL® Service.
- We may terminate these Terms and your use of your IISAL® Service, or suspend your use of your IISAL® Service, by written notice to you for any other reason with no notice.
- As a customer you can terminate IISAL® service by calling iisal support to deactivate your account.